Pure Super Lavender Essential Oil 100% 30ml
How to use and features
Of hybrid origin, it has been known since the 30’s. Since then its use and consumption has not stopped growing. Super Lavender oil has practically the same properties as lavender, but it contains a more pungent aroma. The Super Lavender is a perennial shrub with a tall, strong and vigorous floral stem, it grows in the south of France, it is a cross between the authentic lavender and the Mediterranean lavender. It produces a large amount of essential oil, although the aroma it gives off is very different from that of lavender, while lavender is soft, sweet and floral, super lavender is penetrating, pigmented, medicinal, fresh and comforting, with more notes. sweet when evaporated, and its effects are uplifting and energizing.
In short, Super Lavender essential oil is a natural extract of the hybrid between Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) and Lavandula latifolia (Mediterranean lavender). The aromatic properties of supepr lavender essential oil are similar to lavender essential oil, but have faster, sharper, and more intense effects.
This 100% pure Super Lavender essential oil (Lavandula hybrida) is extracted in our distillery in Cinctorres, using the steam drag technique.
This Super Lavender essential oil is presented in a 30ml glass bottle with a dropper.
How to use
- Pure super lavender oil is ideal for burners or diffusers at home by adding 3-4 drops of oil in it.
- It has relaxing properties and causes a feeling of well-being that favors communication in stressful situations.
- If a diffusion is made in the room during the 30 minutes before going to sleep, we will have a calm, peaceful and restful sleep.
- Follow the instructions for use, we are not responsible for inappropriate use.
- Esencias de Els Ports, S.L. he does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine.
- You should never leave the oils where they can be directly exposed to the sun. Essential oils should be stored in cool, dry places, totally protected from light and heat, in tightly closed and sealed bottles that do not get air. The storage place must be properly ventilated.
- Being moderately volatile, essential oils evaporate relatively quickly so they should never be left unsealed and stored after use. If you are going to store them for a relatively long period of time or in times of extreme heat (many months), you must ensure that their caps are tightly closed and their pipettes have been removed, achieving a hermetic seal. In this way the evaporation of the oils is avoided and they impregnate the space in which they have been stored with odor.
- There is also another important reason why oils should be stored properly, and it is about safety: It is extremely important to keep them locked up and totally out of the reach of children, since despite being natural products, many of them do not they are no longer very dangerous in the hands of a child, especially if swallowed.
- Botanical name: Lavandula hybrida clone super
- Origin: Castellón – Spain
- Extraction method: Steam distillation.
- Distilled or extracted part: Stems, leaves and flowers.
- INCI: Lavandula Hybrida Herb Oil
- 100% natural.
- Without parabens.
- Without Perfume.
- Without Synthesis dyes.
- Cruelty free.
Like all our products, it is a 100% Artisan oil and 100% Made In Spain.
If you want us to send you the Product Documentation, please write to us at email@example.com, indicating the batch number.
Shipping and store
- Shipping costs: Shipping costs € 8.00, free for purchases over € 100.00
Delivery: we deliver to your home or if you prefer you can pick up your order at our facilities See collection address
- In Esencias de Els Ports, S.L. we care a lot about shipping and we do our best to meet the delivery deadlines that we have committed to.
- If at the time of delivery you are not at the address you have indicated, a second attempt will be made later. An SMS of the package status will also be sent to you.
- In the case of orders with several articles, it is possible that you receive your order in several times, always looking for the fastest delivery.
- If you do not find the information you need or have any questions to ask, do not hesitate to call us at 964 17 12 73 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be delighted to assist you.
- Without aditional costs. Securely pay your order by credit card through Redsys
- Your order will be sent as soon as we receive a transfer of the full amount of it.
- Transfers in the same bank are immediate. Between different banks it may take 24 / 48h.
- All transfers must be made in euros (€).
- Entity: Cajamar Caja Rural
- Account number: IBAN ES83 3058 7342 6327 2070 0994
- BIC: CCRIES2AXXX