Pure Red Thyme Essential Oil 100% 10ml
How to use and features
Our Red Thyme Essential Oil is an oil widely used in aromatherapy due to its floral aroma that creates an atmosphere of well-being, strengthening our spirits.
This Red Thyme essential oil is presented in a 10ml glass bottle with a dropper.
How to use
- Pure red thyme oil is ideal for evaporation in burners or diffusers at home, adding 3-5 drops to it to enjoy its aromatherapy qualities.
- Red thyme oil enhances armor, well-being and strength. Its volatility is low so it holds up perfectly in vaporizers.
- Follow the instructions for use, we are not responsible for inappropriate use.
- Esencias de Els Ports, S.L. he does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine.
- You should never leave the oils where they can be directly exposed to the sun. Essential oils should be stored in cool, dry places, totally protected from light and heat, in tightly closed and sealed bottles that do not get air. The storage place must be properly ventilated.
- Being moderately volatile, essential oils evaporate relatively quickly so they should never be left unsealed and stored after use. If you are going to store them for a relatively long period of time or in times of extreme heat (many months), you must ensure that their caps are tightly closed and their pipettes have been removed, achieving a hermetic seal. In this way the evaporation of the oils is avoided and they impregnate the space in which they have been stored with odor.
- There is also another important reason why oils should be stored properly, and it is about safety: It is extremely important to keep them locked up and totally out of the reach of children, since despite being natural products, many of them do not they are no longer very dangerous in the hands of a child, especially if swallowed.
- Botanical name: Thymus zygis
- Origin: Castellón – Spain
- Extraction method: Steam distillation.
- Distilled or extracted part: Stems, leaves and flowers.
- INCI: Thymus zygis Herb Oil
- 100% natural.
- Without parabens.
- Without Perfume.
- Without Synthesis dyes.
- Cruelty free.
Like all our products, it is a 100% Artisan oil and 100% Made In Spain.
If you want us to send you the Product Documentation, please write to us at email@example.com, indicating the batch number.
Shipping and store
- Shipping costs: Shipping costs € 8.00, free for purchases over € 100.00
Delivery: we deliver to your home or if you prefer you can pick up your order at our facilities See collection address
- In Esencias de Els Ports, S.L. we care a lot about shipping and we do our best to meet the delivery deadlines that we have committed to.
- If at the time of delivery you are not at the address you have indicated, a second attempt will be made later. An SMS of the package status will also be sent to you.
- In the case of orders with several articles, it is possible that you receive your order in several times, always looking for the fastest delivery.
- If you do not find the information you need or have any questions to ask, do not hesitate to call us at 964 17 12 73 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be delighted to assist you.
- Without aditional costs. Securely pay your order by credit card through Redsys
- Your order will be sent as soon as we receive a transfer of the full amount of it.
- Transfers in the same bank are immediate. Between different banks it may take 24 / 48h.
- All transfers must be made in euros (€).
- Entity: Cajamar Caja Rural
- Account number: IBAN ES83 3058 7342 6327 2070 0994
- BIC: CCRIES2AXXX